BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to backup a dhcp client??

2010-04-07 16:30:26
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to backup a dhcp client??
From: professorgenival <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:27:16 -0400
Hello Everybody!!!

I'm trying to backup up a dhcp client and It isn't  working.. :-(

Some Configuration files:

config.pl

$Conf {DHCPAddressRanges} =[

{

ipAddrBase = > '192.168.0',

first => 20,
last => 250,

},

];

$Conf{NmbLookupPath} = '/usr/bin/nmblookup'

$Conf{NmbLookupCmd} = '$nmbLookupPath -A $host';

$Conf {NmbLookupFindHostCmd} = '$nmbLookupPath $host';

hosts

maximizejana 1 backuppc

The command nmblookup it's working in the command line, when I try

#nmblooukup -A IP_ADDRESS I can see the netbios name...

But When I try  in the backuppc in the web browser  I got this message:

maximizejana is a DHCP host, and I don't know its IP address. I checked the
netbios name of 192.168.0.173, and found that that machine is not maximizejana.

192.168.0.173 is the atual machine....

Idon't know what to do any more..

Thanks