BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Incremental backup: What files changed?

2010-04-01 08:35:44
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Incremental backup: What files changed?
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:33:31 +0100
Right.
I guess the command gives a good start to see what fles changed, if it is accurate.
Then I can check the directory, even get the previous version and make a diff.

Thanks

For any particular directory you can click the 'history' link while browsing the
backup and see which versions of each file appear in each of your available
backups.  But this is cumbersome if you want to recurse through a large tree.