BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc and mail

2010-01-27 04:13:23
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc and mail
From: Pascal Bourdais <pbourdais AT infagri DOT fr>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:11:11 +0100

Hi list,

I am using backuppc for about 400 PC which are on a samba domain with
an LDAP backend.

For each PC, we have defined a user by his uid, but when a mail is
send, it's send with [email protected]. On our LDAP, the mail attribute is
used for that.

I patched BackupPC_sendEmail to correct this.

Could it be of some interrest for anyone, or for the next release
maybe ?

Where can i send this patch ?

Pascal,