BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Errors writing configuration changes

2009-12-22 04:21:59
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Errors writing configuration changes
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <flavio AT piramide DOT ch>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:19:27 +0100
Hello list.

It's snowing here and I have time to add a new host do my BackupPC
setup. Now, what happens is following: when adding a host and clicking
"Save", I get:

TextFileWrite: Failed to verify
/etc/backuppc/spitex.pl.newTextFileWrite: Failed to verify
/etc/backuppc/config.pl.new

I googled around and found that somebody had an issue with a full
filesystem, which is *not* my case (I've plenty of space on a 1TB
/dev/md0 mounted at /var/lib/backuppc).

Any clues what my problem could be?

Thanks,
Flavio Boniforti