BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Help uploading scripts to BackupPC media wiki

2009-11-09 14:16:43
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Help uploading scripts to BackupPC media wiki
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:14:37 -0500 (EST)
It's not as nice as having a file attached to just click and download, but
why not just include the script(s) on the page as long as they're just 1 or
2 files?

See
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=Distribute_Full_Backups

for an example.

Cheers, Stephen
--
  A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog,