BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] how to reuse backuppc login within my homepage?

2009-10-26 08:03:22
Subject: [BackupPC-users] how to reuse backuppc login within my homepage?
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:57:46 +0100
Hello,

I want to integrate backuppc within my homepage.
I have a page where visitors can login and I want to reuse this login for
backuppc too.

Therefore I have a configuration for my homepage in /etc/apache2/conf.d
which use the same htpasswd as backuppc:

Alias /MyHome /usr/share/MyHome/www/

<Directory /usr/share/MyHome/www/secure>
        AllowOverride None

#       Options ExecCGI FollowSymlinks
#       AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
#       DirectoryIndex index.cgi

        AuthGroupFile /etc/backuppc/htgroup
        AuthUserFile /etc/backuppc/htpasswd
        AuthType basic
        AuthName "Login required"
        require valid-user
</Directory>

After http://localhost/backuppc I enter the account data and can access
http://localhost/MyHome/secure too.
But after http://localhost/MyHome/secure and enter the account data I can't
access http://localhost/backuppc. I have to enter the account data again.

Unfortunately I am not experienced with apache. Hopefully someone can help
me.

Thanks
Matthias

--