BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclusions List

2009-10-13 02:38:27
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclusions List
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:35:40 +0100
On Monday 12 October 2009 22:49:07 Shawn Perry wrote:
> > $Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
> >  '/' => [
> >    'core.*',
> >    '*.lock'
> >  ]
> > };
>
> Does that work with rsync?

Yes.  Using locate right now on my machine, I found these:

/etc/.pwd.lock
/home/utils/core.5307

Both files existed a week ago, and neither file exists in last night's backup.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Political language - and with variations this is true of all political
parties, from Conservatives to Anarchists - is designed to make lies