BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Unable to call Host-Summary in current beta

2009-10-08 02:41:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Unable to call Host-Summary in current beta
From: Stefan Jurisch <s.jurisch AT siegnetz DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 08:11:06 +0200

Hello together,

some days ago I installed the current beta0 onto a fresh OpenSUSE 11.1
(unmodified standard installation) and started some backup tasks.
It did its work just complete and fine, but now I want to look at the
host summary and there does not show up anything else, except of an
HTTP500 "Internal Server Error"!

The question is "Why", because it worked without errors several days and
I did not modify antything.

Can someone give any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,