BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] What happened to the part of the Wiki with user-contributed utilities?

2009-10-07 19:19:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] What happened to the part of the Wiki with user-contributed utilities?
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 01:15:08 +0200
Hi,

Jeffrey J. Kosowsky wrote on 2009-10-07 16:30:54 -0400 [Re: [BackupPC-users]
What happened to the part of the Wiki with?user-contributed utilities?]:
> Michael Stowe wrote at about 14:11:36 -0500 on Wednesday, October 7, 2009:
>  > [...]
>  > I'm not sure if the toolbox appears if you're logged in, but it's
>  > certainly not there when I look at it.
>
> I think the problem is that I don't have authoring or editing
> permissions (or at least so it said when I attempted to edit the
> source page).

that remains true when you log in (I actually managed to create an account -
my fault, not sourceforge's). In case anyone was wondering, to edit a page,
you click on "view source". Well, maybe that changes to "edit" once you have
permission ...

But I've found the navigation, from where you should be able to reach most
wiki pages (there are some listed as orphaned). Well, it *was* the navigation,
but I still think it needs major restructuring. Actually, I think it needs a
structure :-). In any case, here it is:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=Space.menu

At least, we can again provide links to existing wiki pages ...

Regards,
Holger