BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] host/new directory does not exist

2009-10-01 11:20:37
Subject: [BackupPC-users] host/new directory does not exist
From: Alexander Prinsier <aphexer AT mailhaven DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:16:50 +0200
Hello,

I just added a new client to the hosts file, but I keep getting this
error "No backup directory /var/lib/backuppc//pc/server-wina/new"... Why
is this happening?

I tried to create the new directory, but when the backup restarts, the
new directory somehow is getting deleted. How can I fix this? The
Xferlog is copied below.

Thanks,

Alexander

full backup started for directory wina-backup
Connected to wina.be:873, remote version 29
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module wina-backup
Sending args: --server --sender -v --ignore-times . .
Remote[2]: skipping directory .
Xfer PIDs are now 6897
Read EOF:
Tried again: got 0 bytes
Child is aborting
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (No backup directory
/var/lib/backuppc//pc/server-wina/new)
Backup aborted (No backup directory /var/lib/backuppc//pc/server-wina/new)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the
prior one (got 0 and 0 files versus 0)