BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] A scheduling question

2009-04-20 12:07:26
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] A scheduling question
From: Schley Andrew Kutz <sakutz AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:01:21 -0500
Thank for your answers regarding the space issue, as well as the
differences between l0's and l1's. What exactly do you mean when you
say "average change rate"? Right now BPC is set at the defaults -- to
keep 1 full with an age of 90 days.

--
-a

"Ideally, a code library must be immediately usable by naive
developers, easily customized by more sophisticated developers, and
readily extensible by experts." -- L. Stein