BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] I don't get how to do a local backup with tar

2009-04-09 00:18:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] I don't get how to do a local backup with tar
From: Laurin d'Volts <email.port25 AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 23:10:37 -0500
I'm playing with the CGI, and I can't grasp the logic of backuppc.
What I want to do is tar only certain folders.

xfermethod = tar
TarShareName = /
Backupfilesonly = /home/laurin/images

For some odd reason, when I go back to "localhost Home" it wants to
archive the entire root. I don't understand this. Am I not specifying to
only select /home/laurin/images from the various files/folders that
exist under root?