BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] trashClean won't clean

2009-04-08 07:48:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] trashClean won't clean
From: Madcha <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 07:45:28 -0400
Hi,

Since few days, trashClean is started but, won't clean old backups,
I don't understand why,
In trash folder there nothing,
It is perhaps for that reason that it does cleans nothing.
Is it possible to manually clean up old backups?
Is it possible to manually start backuppc_trashClean that rescan what should be
deleted?
Where I can look to find out where is the error?

Thanks