BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Baking up Windows Vista

2009-04-01 12:43:05
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Baking up Windows Vista
From: "obj AT jltechinc DOT com" <obj AT jltechinc DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:39:03 -0400
Cody,

Thanks for such an inclusive document!

Many times we as administrators have very limited time to scour all the
links related to the many parts of everything we need to manage our
customers. I guess I must have look at every link I could find trying to
find a working solution that encapsulated Ubuntu, XP, rsync and LVM.

I wish there was one place we could find actual real-world working
examples like this one, but unfortunately once many administrators get
theirs working, they rarely peruse the discussion groups anymore to give
back.

Excellent article.

-obj