BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Disabling incremental to enable Full

2008-10-31 13:13:21
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Disabling incremental to enable Full
From: Alexandre - ArchivTech <archivtech AT inforeseau DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:11:00 +0100
Hi, thank you for your answer.

I want only full backup not to make it more complicated into customer
head :D

It's a bit hard ton make them understand what's the little difference
between one and another, btw with full backup, i'm sure that all the
files are checked each time, even if it takes a bit more time or cpu :)

Best regards :)
Alexandre