BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] rsync - writefd_unbuffered failed to write

2008-10-27 21:54:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] rsync - writefd_unbuffered failed to write
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:52:52 -0600
are you sure you were using the right credentials with rsync?  The user rsync was running as might not have permission to write.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Rich Rauenzahn <rich AT shroop DOT net> wrote:

Matthias Meyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed cygwin and rsync on a vista client and want backup it to
> backuppc 3.1.0-2 on my Linux server:

2008/10/17 10:30:28 [1432] rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed to write 4 bytes
[sender]: Connection reset by peer (104)
2008/10/17 10:30:28 [1432] rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream
(code 12) at io.c(1541) [sender=3.0.4]