BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request: Link to latest Full

2008-10-16 23:39:40
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request: Link to latest Full
From: "Yazz D. Atlas" <yazz AT 230volts DOT net>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:09:51 -0700
My solution for the moment is to do the following:

--- DumpPostUserCmd ---

/usr/local/bin/link-full-backup.sh $host

--- end ---

--- file named link-full-backup.sh ---

#!/bin/bash
HOST=${1}
TOPDIR="/array/backuppc-01/pc"
if [ -d ${TOPDIR}/${HOST} ] ; then
  cd ${TOPDIR}/${HOST}
  ln -sfT $(cat backups | grep full \
    | tail -1 | awk '{ print $1 }') last-full
fi

Curious what is the largest installation of BackupPC, anyone know?

-Yazz Atlas