BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] No space left on device at /usr/share/backupPC/Xfer/RsyncFileIO.pm

2008-10-06 14:01:38
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] No space left on device at /usr/share/backupPC/Xfer/RsyncFileIO.pm
From: "Michael L. Barrow" <michael AT barrow DOT me>
To: peter_2000 AT users.sourceforge DOT net, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 04:49:42 -0700

On Oct 5, 2008, at 1:28 AM, Peter wrote:
I've had a look at my system I am only using 2.9G out of 7.6G of the system. The  /var/lib/backuppc is residing on an external drive with about 300G on it. I considered moving /usr/share/backuppc to the external drive but noted in the BackupPC documentation that it was best not to move it or you would need to do a fresh install. Looking around the web for some clues on the error did not produce any results.

I would appreciate if someone could point me to how this can be resolved.

Perhaps you've run out of inodes.