BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] DumpPostShareCmd returned error status 512 but no DumpPostShareCmd defined

2008-10-04 22:51:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] DumpPostShareCmd returned error status 512 but no DumpPostShareCmd defined
From: Marcel Meckel <backuppc AT thermoman DOT de>
To: BackupPC Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 04:33:57 +0200
Hi,

i'm using latest stable BackupPC to backup my local system.

All is working fine for months and now without chaning anything
BackupPC emails me with "administrative attention needed" info:

The following hosts had an error that is probably caused by a
misconfiguration.  Please fix these hosts:
  - localhost (DumpPostShareCmd returned error status 512)

The thing is: $Conf{DumpPostShareCmd} = undef in config.pl

And in host-config there is no DumpPostShareCmd defined eighter.

I'm using tar with sudo with DumpPreUserCmd & DumpPostUserCmd.

Any info what might cause this?

Marcel.

--
Registrierter Linux User #307343