BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link problems

2008-09-26 05:20:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link problems
From: Edward Blum <edward.blum AT livestockts DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:14:59 +0100
Hi There,

I'm currently using backuppc to back up 1.2 TB of data on host called turbotHOST using the rsyncd sitting on a linux box. The great news is that the backup completes and I can browse it, but looking in the status of the server. It displays that the job is running evening after a day, surely the backuppc_link process isn't still working?

Currently Running Jobs
Host    Type    User    Start Time      Command         PID     Xfer PID
turbothost <http://backup-bangor-01/backuppc/index.cgi?host=turbothost> full administrator <mailto:administrator> 9/25 23:37 BackupPC_link turbothost 4640

DISCLAIMER:

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied or used
only by the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error please
contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail or by telephoning a
number contained in the body of the e-mail and please then delete the e-mail
without disclosing its contents elsewhere. No responsibility is accepted for
loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it
was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not
necessarily those of the company.