BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backups getting smaller and missing data

2008-09-08 21:55:32
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backups getting smaller and missing data
From: "Peter" <peter_2000 AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "BackupPC User List" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:55:25 +0800
Hi Craig
Thanks for that information. I'm using ClamWin which I thought doesn't
do online scanning, only as per schedules created. Anyway I'll try and
disable the the AV and see if any difference is achieved. At the moment
I want to keep it simple and allow BackupPC to take care of the music
and image directories.

Thanks
Peter