BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backups getting smaller and missing data

2008-09-08 08:46:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backups getting smaller and missing data
From: "Peter" <peter_2000 AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:45:58 +0800
Well I moved the whole 6Gig folders of images to my "Do not archive"
folder (it doesn't get backed up by BackupPC). Executed a manual full
backup and it did a complete back up successfully. Back to (well a
slight increase) 28895.7.

Now, I know what caused the problem I need to find out why it caused the
problem with the introduction of 6Gig's of images.

Any ideas or thoughts on how to resolve?

Thanks
Peter