BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] can't backup certain files

2008-09-01 11:26:37
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] can't backup certain files
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Alex Dehaini" <alexdehaini AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:26:24 -0600
which version of windows on the client?  do you have exclusions setup in the master config file to skip those filetypes?

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Alex Dehaini <alexdehaini AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am backing up a windows machine using smb. The backup works but I can't backup certain files i.e. .exe, .jpg files. I can backup .doc and .pdf files. Any ideas?

--
Alex Dehaini
Developer