BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] all the versions of a file

2008-07-21 21:25:55
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] all the versions of a file
From: "Jon Craig" <cannedspam.cant AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Ray Todd Stevens" <raytodd AT kiva DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:25:50 -0400
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Ray Todd Stevens <raytodd AT kiva DOT net>
wrote:
> been backed up.  Is it possible to chose a file and see all of the versions
> available for restore?   I can do this kind of by going through all of the

When browsing the backup thru the GUI you can choose to  view the
backup history of the current directory (look at the last entry in the
bulleted list above the directory tree.  This will show you the
various versions of files in the currently selected directory.

Jonathan Craig
(resent to include mailing list)