BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Quotas whith BackupPC

2008-07-09 06:29:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Quotas whith BackupPC
From: nadia kheffache <nadiakheffache AT yahoo DOT fr>
To: Paul Mantz <pcmantz AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:29:09 +0000 (GMT)
hi Paul,

I agree with you, but I think this is not prudent to have the passwords to clear stored in a file.
But if we are ever attacked from the outside?
I think the passwords in / etc / shadow / are not clear even to root? we trust our users, the administrator, so everything must be allowed to clear? NO.
So, i dont have probleme with my Backuppc, because it installed in the private lan isolated, but, the hacker are very clever...

Regards
Nadia