BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] scheduling rolling fulls

2008-07-02 07:05:48
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] scheduling rolling fulls
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:04:51 -0400 (EDT)
I have added this to the wiki under the "Tips and Tricks" and "User
scripts" headings: "Distribute Full backups of your clients over multiple
days".

I've released the code under the GPL, so it may be included in future
versions of BackupPC if Craig desires.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce

The only thing worse than change simply for the sake of change is
stagnation simply for the sake of comfort. -- Anonymous