Amanda-Users

Re: AMANDA demanda new tape...

2009-07-23 22:39:25
Subject: Re: AMANDA demanda new tape...
From: Sam Hooker <sth AT noiseplant DOT com>
To: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:58:37 -0400 (EDT)

I don't seem to have said...file? config option? Am I looking for the right
thing?

[root@inara NOISEPLANT]# find / -name "*changer-config*"
[root@inara NOISEPLANT]# grep changer-config /etc/amanda/NOISEPLANT/*
[root@inara NOISEPLANT]# for p in amanda amanda-server; do rpm -ql $p | grep
changer-config; done
[root@inara NOISEPLANT]#

Cheers,

- -sth

sam hooker|sth AT noiseplant DOT com|http://www.noiseplant.com

We're the Internet's old guard: Paralyzed on the
    event horizon of the black hole that is
    social networking...