Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] Amanda Configuration

2009-07-23 10:41:18
Subject: [Amanda-users] Amanda Configuration
From: khalil_noura <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:50:09 -0400
This is a strange problem. The client I am trying to backup in an NFS client
server that mounts about 30 Windows shares.  When the shares are mounted
amcheck fails with " selfcheck request failed: timeout waiting for REP  "  when
I dismount the shares amcheck works fine and backup runs with no problem.

Any one has any idea how I can solve this problem?