Amanda-Users

SV: Problems with chg-manual changer script - Amanda 2.6.0p2

2008-10-27 03:26:59
Subject: SV: Problems with chg-manual changer script - Amanda 2.6.0p2
From: "Gunnarsson, Gunnar" <Gunnar.Gunnarsson AT svk DOT se>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:21:57 +0100
But I'm using the chg-manual changer script , it is configured to send email
when next tape should be loaded.

$ cat  changer.conf
#
#       Changer config file (changerfile)
#
resend_mail=36000         # 10 timmar
timeout_mail=604800       # 7 days
request="email"

amanda.conf

tpchanger "chg-manual"          # the tape-changer glue script
changerfile "/etc/opt/amanda/hansa-arkive/changer"
runtapes 4

How are the labels written when using more than one tape ?

Thanks Gunnar Gunnarsson