Amanda-Users

Re: Availability of Amanda Solaris10/Open Solaris package

2008-10-01 21:41:13
Subject: Re: Availability of Amanda Solaris10/Open Solaris package
From: "Paddy Sreenivasan" <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Nick Smith" <nick.smith AT techop DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:13:55 -0700
Nick, Jon and others,

I had posted the directory structure question to Open Solaris
discussion list. Many Sun employees read it.
The general answer was to follow filesystem(5) man page.

I read the man page and updated the wiki with the locations being
considered. See
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Amanda_packages_from_Zmanda_downloads_page#Installation_directories

Next solaris builds will use these locations.

thanks
Paddy

--
Amanda http://amanda.zmanda.com