Amanda-Users

planner: could not lock log file

2008-09-10 09:30:50
Subject: planner: could not lock log file
From: Taalaibek Ashirov <tashirov AT unido-ichet DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:16:56 +0300
Hello!

I am using FreeBSD 6.3 and amanda 2.5.1p3. Running amcheck results no
errors. All the debug files result no
errors.

But I got "Result Missing" errors back in the amreport after
amdump. Below is the error in amdump.1 file under the log location. The
log.error.1 file is created without anything in it.

What can I do to fix this error? Please help. Thank you very much.

READING CONF FILES...
driver: pid 67085 executable /usr/local/libexec/amanda/driver version
2.5.1p3
planner: could not lock log file /var/log/amanda/dotProject/log: Invalid
argument
driver: could not lock log file /var/log/amanda/dotProject/log: Invalid
argument

$amadmin x version | grep LOCKING
LOCKING=POSIX_FCNTL DEBUG_CODE AMANDA_DEBUG_DAYS=4