Amanda-Users

Glib detection failing

2008-08-18 11:29:40
Subject: Glib detection failing
From: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
To: amanda users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:10:54 -0400
I am trying to build 2.6.0p1 om Solaris 2.5.2 and it is failing to detect
glib, which is installed:

 glib (sparc) 2.14.1

I get the folowing from pkgadd when I try to install it:

This appears to be an attempt to install the same architecture and
version of a package which is already installed.  This installation
will attempt to overwrite this package.

checking pkg-config is at least version 0.16... yes
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.2.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for
the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
configure: error: glib not found or too old; See
http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/
Installation for help

Any sugestions as to how to fix this?

I cna sned config.log, if it will help.