Amanda-Users

2.6 upgrade file locations

2008-08-08 09:16:59
Subject: 2.6 upgrade file locations
From: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
To: amanda users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 09:11:13 -0400
I am strugling  with an upgrade to 2.6,0p1 , and it seems that the default
installation location of various files has changed. I build Amanda with a
little run_configure script, that specifes the various configure options,
and historically it has containde the following lines:

 --prefix=/opt/amanda \
 --sbindir=/opt/amanda/sbin \
 --libexecdir=/opt/amanda/libexec \
 --libdir=/opt/amanda/lib \
 --with-configdir=/opt/amanda/etc \
 --with-gnutar-listdir=/opt/amanda/var/gnutar-lists \
 --mandir=/opt/amanda/man  \

But 2.6 seems to be installing things in /opt/amanda/lib/amanda
Tjis is resulting in things like it looking for the config file (which is
installed in /opt/amanda/etc/DailyDump) in /opt/amanda/etc/amanda/DailyDump

What am I doing wrong?

programs.