Amanda-Users

Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job

2008-07-26 05:01:14
Subject: Re: Is there a log that tells me the block size of a Backup Job
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 04:54:17 -0400
On Saturday 26 July 2008, Doyle Collings wrote:
>Those e-mails stopped when I installed from source.  I would like them back
> again. There is probably a missing link somewhere.   Maybe I need to go
> back to the RPM version or the 2.4.5-17.2 version that comes with my SLES
> 10 SP1

That s/b in your /config/amanda.conf, like this:
#> grep mail /usr/local/etc/amanda/Daily/amanda.conf
/usr/local/etc/amanda/Daily/amanda.conf~:mailto "root AT coyote.coyote DOT den"

# space separated list of operators at your site

In this case root gets it, alias's to me, I read it in kmail just like any
other
mail.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"I am ready to meet my Maker.  Whether my Maker is prepared for the
great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
                -- Winston Churchill