Amanda-Users

Amanda Birds-of-a-Feather session at LinuxWorld on August 8th in San Francisco

2007-07-31 19:52:08
Subject: Amanda Birds-of-a-Feather session at LinuxWorld on August 8th in San Francisco
From: "Dmitri Joukovski" <dj AT zmanda DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:41:56 -0700
Hi there,

If you plan attending the upcoming LinuxWorld at Moscone Center, San
Francisco on August 6-9, please stop by at Amanda Birds-of-a-Feather session
on August 8th at 6pm (BOF#13).

The previous BOF sessions we had at LinuxWorld provided an excellent
opportunity to meet other Amanda users, share experiences and talk about
Amanda's future.

At LinuxWorld we will demo the upcoming Zmanda Windows client that creates
backup images in a native Windows format. This new client can back up all
Windows extended attributes, ACLs and the open files.

We will be in booth # 1400 and we can share a few free Exhibit Hall passes.
If you plan attending, please send me a note at dj (at) zmanda.com and I
will provide you with a priority code for a free pass.

Regards,
Dmitri Joukovski
Zmanda team