Amanda-Users

Re: amstatus: no estimate and disk was stranded on waitq

2007-07-26 02:55:39
Subject: Re: amstatus: no estimate and disk was stranded on waitq
From: Marc Muehlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld AT medizinische-genetik DOT de>
To: fedora <zuki AT abamon DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:47:30 +0200
fedora schrieb:
Hi guys. Hopefully I will get the answer as soon as possible :confused:

I'm sure you'll get answers, when you learn how to quote (http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html).

Your last two mails I just skipped, because it seems that you just wrote your text somewhere inside the mail. It's not fun to search in a 100 lines mail the new ones.

Make it easy for the supporting people who provide free help.

Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (Leitung Systemadministration)
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost