Amanda-Users

Re: 2.5.1 and irix-6.5.x

2007-01-10 13:18:00
Subject: Re: 2.5.1 and irix-6.5.x
From: Andreas Hallmann <hallmann AT ahatec DOT de>
To: Jean-Francois Malouin <Jean-Francois.Malouin AT bic.mni.mcgill DOT ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:53:09 +0100
Jean-Francois Malouin wrote:
Anyone got that blend working?

As I mentionned in another thread last week, I can't have amanda parse
correctly the conf file. Looks like a runaway recursive bug.

I'm very eager to have this working as I'm being bitten by the udp max
size packet and I'd love to enable the new bsdtcp auth feature along
with the spanning tape feature.
I'm no C programmer but I'm willing to give anyone who does dev/debug
of amanda some time on my system so this can be solved.
regards,
jf
--
Jean-François Malouin, Email: <Jean-Francois.Malouin AT bic.mni.mcgill DOT ca>
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre      Voice:               (514) 398-8924

Cheers

   Andreas

www.pkgsrc.org