Amanda-Users

Re: odd behavior after adding DLE

2006-12-21 12:56:33
Subject: Re: odd behavior after adding DLE
From: Joel Coltoff <joel AT wmi DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:42:51 +0000
More info on my problem.

There is a positional dependency on where the DLE goes.
I can't just make it the second DLE. It's probably pointless
to determine where it needs to go. The problem is somewhere
else.

If I change the hostname of the DLE from the server host to
another host in the network there is no problem.

The server host is running drdb and lvm.

Output of df:

                           *
                           *
/dev/drbd0             7052464     65884   6628336   1% /services
                           *

Perhaps drdb is getting in the way.

I'll see what happens tonight when the backup runs. I've added
the DLE a second time but used a cname we have for the host.

- Joel