Amanda-Users

RE: Need help backing up RHEL4 client with Debian tapehost

2006-12-05 11:57:02
Subject: RE: Need help backing up RHEL4 client with Debian tapehost
From: "Zembower, Kevin" <kzembowe AT jhuccp DOT org>
To: "Matt Hyclak" <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:50:52 -0500
Matt, you're amazing. I don't know which of the two commands did it, but
it works now, at least minimally.

I didn't know about the chkconfig command; I'll have to investigate it.
I HUPped xinet with 'kill HUP <pid-of-xinet>' and also
'/etc/init.d/xinet reload', but that might not have done the same as
'service xinetd restart'

Thanks, again, for your insightful help.

-Kevin