Amanda-Users

Re: One DLE too many!

2006-03-17 11:23:06
Subject: Re: One DLE too many!
From: Vytas Janusauskas <vytas AT dendron DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:20:20 -0500
Hi Paul,

This e-mail thread has produce quite a bit of response. All appreciated. However I am still not clear if I can split my DLE's using the include and exclude commands. I am under the impression that amdump runs the backup as root. Should it therefore not have access to all directories? I have added the information you requested inline below.

Thanks for taking the time to steer me in the right direction.

Vytas