Amanda-Users

Re: Tapelist issue only using 3 tape out of a tapecycle of 10.

2005-10-06 04:49:09
Subject: Re: Tapelist issue only using 3 tape out of a tapecycle of 10.
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:33:20 +0100
Hi In fact I have used both procedures but I had notes from a particular
url that had a list of the usual error and solutions.

My Amanda also reports that I need to use DailySet101 next Thus it's
back to normal.
As it did only cycle through DailySet108 -  DailySet110.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator