Amanda-Users

Re: amindexd

2005-07-19 14:11:16
Subject: Re: amindexd
From: richc AT chem.utah DOT edu
To: Matt Hyclak <hyclak AT math.ohiou DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:48:14 -0600
I've tried different ownership for amindexd.

Here's the xinetd configuration for amindexd.

Thanks
Rich

[root@fastkernel xinetd.d]# cat amandaidx
# default: off
#

service amandaidx
{
        socket_type             = stream
        protocol                = tcp
        wait                    = no
        user                    = amanda
        group                   = disk
        server                  = /usr/lib/amanda/amindexd
        disable                 = yes
}