Amanda-Users

Re: dumper hanging on single item in disklist?

2005-07-04 12:46:04
Subject: Re: dumper hanging on single item in disklist?
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <sgw AT amanda DOT org>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:34:33 +0200
Graeme Humphries wrote:

I'd try to increase the values for dtimeout (and maybe etimeout) for a start ...

You should also be able to dig up more infos from your logfiles (lookup the parameter logdir in your conf, it leads you there ...).

The only thing out of the ordinary I found was that this share had a
trailing slash in the disklist, while the others didn't. Nothing in the
log files (other than the timeout) was any different. Is that it? :)

Change it.
And edit your timeouts as mentioned.

--
Stefan G. Weichinger