Amanda-Users

Re: dumper hanging on single item in disklist?

2005-07-04 12:22:16
Subject: Re: dumper hanging on single item in disklist?
From: Graeme Humphries <graeme.humphries AT vcom DOT com>
To: sgw AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:03:47 -0600
On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 09:18 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> This share is also set to "estimate server"?

Yep, exact same settings as all other shares that work fine.

> Was this behavior the same before, with the older AMANDA-release?

Yep, it has always been doing this.

> I'd try to increase the values for dtimeout (and maybe etimeout) for a
> start ...
>
> You should also be able to dig up more infos from your logfiles (lookup
> the parameter logdir in your conf, it leads you there ...).

The only thing out of the ordinary I found was that this share had a
trailing slash in the disklist, while the others didn't. Nothing in the
log files (other than the timeout) was any different. Is that it? :)

Graeme