Amanda-Users

Re: disk offline?

2005-06-02 17:00:52
Subject: Re: disk offline?
From: Cameron Matheson <cmatheson3 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hey,

you're exactly right... that box (i'm not even sure
what distro it's running... mandrake?) is also using
that weird naming scheme (i actually had to check mtab
to see what the root really was).  that seems kind of
lame to do it by label instead of device file, but i
guess that's the way it goes.

thanks for the info,
Cameron Matheson