Amanda-Users

Re: driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner

2005-05-25 09:20:26
Subject: Re: driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
To: Bill Carlson <wcarlson AT vh DOT org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:04:13 -0400
Hi,

If the planner is segfaulting, could you try to run it with gdb.

> gdb <path_to_planner>
(gdb) run <your_config_name>

After the crash, use the 'where' command.
(gdb) where

Send me the complete output.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: martineau AT iro.umontreal DOT ca
Département IRO, Université de Montréal