Amanda-Users

Re: amrestore problem, headers ok but no data

2005-01-11 15:50:36
Subject: Re: amrestore problem, headers ok but no data
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, Chris Knight <knight AT wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:40:47 -0500
Amanda user list,

I've spoken to Harry at Condre systems and he confirmed what we
where seeing. The jukebox robot is a narrow bus so that are two
changes we need to make.

1) We want to move the jukebox/SDLT to be the last device on
   the daisy chain.

2) We want to terminate the jukebox-robot, so we need to make
   certain that the live port on the box hits the SDLT before
   we reach (electically) the robot.

Hopefully this will have a positive effect on both SDLT drives.

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org