Amanda-Users

Re: rackmount tape changers

2004-10-28 04:40:16
Subject: Re: rackmount tape changers
From: Michael Schaller <bwkstuttgart AT yahoo DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:36:20 +0200
Hi Jamie,

we're using a library from Overland called LoaderXpress. It has a LTO1-Drive (HP) and a magazin for 11 cartridges. The library is working pretty good with Amanda under SUN Solaris 8.

Greets
Michael

Jamie Wilkinson schrieb:
We're looking at increasing our backup capacity, and I'm wondering if anyone
has any recommendations for a rackable tape changer, with about a 9 tape
capacity (I'm thinking LTO tapes) and a SCSI interface.

Anything at all would help; I'm especially interested in such devices that
you are using in production with AMANDA, though.