Amanda-Users

AMANDA.docs -- another update

2004-09-28 17:06:41
Subject: AMANDA.docs -- another update
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: "amanda-users AT amanda DOT org" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:00:09 +0200
Hello again, amanda-users and amanda-hackers,

found some time again to do some docs-formatting work.

Just pushed the current versions (html, pdf, ps.gz) online.

Could someone review this chgscsi-chapter? I have never used it, so I
would really like it if someone actually using and knowing this could
review and correct this file. The formatting still looks ugly, I know

I also would appreciate if someone could tell me the name of
"Jason X" ... ;-)

I am just plowing through the files, adding new entities to my xml-tree,
reformatting stuff.

Please feel free to send corrections/suggestions/updates/patches ...

Currently I am just into formatting-work, but the content needs an
update badly in some chapters. Just share your experiences, this is
the time ...

Check out the current xml-docs-tree :

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous AT cvs.sf DOT net:/cvsroot/amanda co xml-docs

Regards,

Stefan G. Weichinger