Amanda-Users

XML-docs committed to the AMANDA-CVS

2004-09-08 15:26:24
Subject: XML-docs committed to the AMANDA-CVS
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:21:30 +0200
Hello, amanda-users,

I am happy to announce that I just committed my XML-docs-buildtree to
the official AMANDA-CVS.

There is a new module called xml-docs, which can be obtained via
anonymous cvs :

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous AT cvs.sf DOT net:/cvsroot/amanda co xml-docs

Run

autoconf
./configure

to configure your system and see the available options for your
system. configure also tells you which binaries it looks for.

--

I also committed the current output of "make html" to the www-pages of
amanda.org. Find it at

http://www.amanda.org/docs/index.html

Since I put up those files at my site

http://www.oops.co.at/AMANDA-docs/

I have received many requests for the sources to add corrections and
updates. Please "diff -u" against the files in the directory
xml-docs/howto or xml-docs/manpages, this makes it easier for me to
add your contributions.

NOTE:

This is beta! This buildtree is the current development-tree of the
future official AMANDA-documentation. The official release of the
documentation is still the docs-directory in the current stable
release of amanda-2.4.4-p3 !!!

--
best regards,
Stefan G. Weichinger